These statements are the foundations of our faith in Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- The Bible is the true and inspired Word of God.
- In Jesus’ miraculous birth, his life, his death and resurrection.
- In the need to repent, be baptised and receive the Holy Spirit.
- We are baptised into the body of Christ (the Church) through the Holy Spirit, with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues, and that this is the irrefutable evidence that God exists and is alive.
- In the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church.
- In prayer for the sick and healing by the power of God.
- The historical fulfilment of prophecy confirms God’s plan and purpose for the Church, nations and individuals.
- The soon return of Jesus Christ.